Strategic and Personalized Legal Counsel for Businesses
Starting up and running a business in Glendora, CA can be a maze of paperwork, legalities, and regulations. On top of that there are lawsuits, partnership disputes, and financial matters that inevitably pop up and need to be dealt with.
You need a legal team that you can trust to help you navigate the legal maze and ensure that your best interests are protected at all times and you’re setting yourself up for success.
The Premier Employment Law Attorneys in Glendora, CA
The experienced business law attorneys at Havens, Malczynski, and Grigolla, LLP are experts in business and commercial law. We provide our clients with practical counsel about the issues they face while minimizing collateral risks for their business. We represent small, mid-sized, and large businesses throughout the Glendora, CA area. You can call on us for all of your business law needs including contract disputes, business formation, real estate, litigation, bankruptcy, partnership dissolution, and more.
We take a hands-on approach to practicing law. We personally meet each with client, listen to their needs, and create a plan to protect their interests today, while helping them plan for a more secure and successful future. Each business is unique, so it makes sense that there is no one size fits all business solution. We tailor our approach to your unique business needs.
Experts in All Aspects of Business Law
As business law attorneys in Glendora, CA, we provide a wide range of legal services to businesses throughout the area. You can trust us to help you with:
- Partnership disputes: We can assist small businesses and individuals within limited liability companies, joint ventures, and partnerships with a variety of business dispute matters. We will start or defend litigation, negotiate contracts, and help you develop strategies to avoid future disagreements.
- Business dissolution: We know how to help businesses avoid legal and financial troubles that can result when partnerships dissolve. Contact us to ensure your business ends the right way.
- Business torts: Business torts can often be complex and challenging to resolve. We know this because our business law attorneys are experienced in all stages of tort litigation. We also understand that this type of litigation can be time-consuming and costly so we are also skilled at more cost-effective paths of dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration.
- Business purchase and sale: Don’t sell or purchase a business without first talking to us. We are here to advise buyers and sellers throughout all phases of the purchase or sale of a business.
- Business litigation: From helping small to medium sized businesses resolve disputes to handling the most complex corporate litigation, our business law attorneys excel at protecting the rights of businesses and minimizing risks businesses may face in litigation.
- Trade secrets law: Your trade secrets are your entire business. We can help you create a strategy to proactively safeguard your trade secrets and quickly address any threats of improper disclosure or use.
- Contracts and contract disputes: We have extensive experience drafting and negotiating contractual agreements for a wide range of professionals, businesses, and partnerships. We also handle breach of contract claims, and help you determine what rights, obligations, defenses or remedies you may have.
- Corporate formation: Let us help you plan the start of your new enterprise to minimize legal risk and maximize the chances of success. We can help you select the appropriate tax-conscious entity for your business, draft and review necessary documents, and continue to advise you for as: long as you need.
- Non-Compete agreements: Let our experienced business attorneys draft a non-compete agreement for your business that can assist you in protecting your valuable business information.
- Business succession planning: Business succession planning takes place upon the death, disability, retirement or withdrawal of a business owner, key employee or partner. We can help you draft a solid business succession plan to ensure that your business carries on the way you want even in the face of unexpected events.
Consider Us Your Corporate Counsel
We understand that in today’s global marketplace, timely and cost-effective legal advice about business matters is essential. That’s why we want you to think of us as your go-to legal firm for advice and guidance on all business law matters.
As business law attorneys, we stay on top of the ever-changing business and corporate laws at a local, state, and federal level. This helps ensure that you are taking advantage of business-friendly laws, while ensuring that you are anticipating and adapting to new laws and regulations that may be coming in the future.
Our goal is to always provide you with professional and affordable legal services. For a free consultation, contact the best business law attorneys in Glendora, CA—Havens, Malczynski, and Grigolla, LLP. We look forward to meeting you and giving you the legal advice and services you need.
Call for a free assessment of your needs