We’re Here to Protect Your Rights
In a perfect world, you’ll never have to call a lawyer. But as we all know; the world isn’t always perfect. Every day, regular people get into car accidents, experience workplace injuries, get involved in bad real estate deals, are the victims of consumer fraud, and so much more.
Finding yourself in the middle of a dispute or as the victim is never easy. These situations can leave the you feeling frustrated, scared, and unsure of what to do next. You want a swift, favorable resolution so that you can find closure move on. There are many ways to legally resolve a dispute. You need an attorney who is willing to take the time to understand your needs and has your best interested in mind.
Where can you turn to find the legal assistance and financial compensation you deserve?
The Premier General Litigation Attorneys in Glendora, CA
You can trust your case to the experienced general litigation attorneys at Havens, Malczynski, and Grigolla, LLP.
General litigation is a basic term for disputes in which one or more parties take legal action against the other. The vast majority of lawsuits you hear about everyday are considered general litigation suites.
At Havens, Malczynski, and Grigolla, LLP, we have 40 years of combined experience dealing with general litigation. One of our greatest strengths is our ability to quickly learn and understand the relevant facts of a particular case. We are able to identify the most important points of the case and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a particular case to help ensure the best outcomes for our clients.
Experts in All Aspects of General Litigation
Whether your case is in court already or the case is still in pre-litigation, you need a general litigation attorney who is a skilled and well-rounded advocate. At Havens, Malczynski, and Grigolla, LLP, we use our combined skills, excellent industry reputation, and proven winning expertise to ensure that your legal rights are protected and get the results you deserve.
We are able to offer legal advice and representation in many types of lawsuits in Glendora, CA and the surrounding areas, including:
- Business litigation: We represent clients in cases related to breach of contract, fraud, conversion, breach of fiduciary duty, and interference with economic relationships. We have represented parties in business litigation cases involving written, oral, and implied contracts. These cases have included construction disputes, commercial disputes, real estate disputes, entertainment industry disputes, and business interruption claims.
- Workplace injuries: We represent clients who have been injured on the job. Whether they are employees or independent contractors, the employer is often responsible for ensuring the injured party is compensated financially.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you are a pedestrian, operator of a car, truck, boat, motorcycle, or another vehicle, or a passenger in a vehicle who has been injured, we can make sure you are appropriately compensated.
- Construction litigation: As general litigation attorneys, we regularly represent homeowners, general contractors, specialty contractors, material suppliers, architects, engineers, and design professionals in a variety of civil litigation claims. The claims include of construction contracts, indemnity, payment claims, and enforcement of lien rights and construction defects.
- Real estate disputes: We have resolved real estate disputes related to single-family homes, multiunit condominium buildings and apartments, and commercial and industrial developments. We have represented both landlords and tenants in a wide variety of real estate cases.
- Premises liability matters: These cases range from simple trip-and-fall accidents to the more complex cases involving landowner’s liability for criminal acts of employees or third parties on the premises. We have represented individuals, homeowners, residential and business tenants, commercial and residential landlords, and property management companies in claims involving personal injury and property damage.
- Public transportation liability matters: Have you been injured on a subway, train, bus, ferry, or some other form of public transportation? It can be hard to determine who’s at fault and who owes you compensation. Bring the case to us so we can help you sort it out and get you the payment that is owed to you from the responsible parties.
Your Needs Are Our Top Priority
Our firm is recognized and respected in Glendora, CA and the surrounding areas. We are known for vigorously representing our clients while providing even-handed analysis of a case’s value as well as its strengths and weaknesses.
We pride ourselves on recognizing that each case is unique and each client has different needs and goals when bringing a case to use. Our job is to listen and give the best possible assessment of the merits of the case.
If you have a case worth pursuing, we’ll tell you. If we think there’s a firm who is better suited to handle your specific case, then we’ll tell you. We want what’s best for every individual that enters into our offices.
Our goal is to always provide you with professional and affordable legal services. For a free consultation, contact the best general litigation attorneys in Glendora, CA—Havens, Malczynski, and Grigolla, LLP. We look forward to meeting you and giving you the legal advice and services you need.
Call for a free assessment of your needs